The Book of Ritual Purification (Tahara) - كتاب الطهارة من الحدث.
Book of Taharah
|Topic/Issue:||1 - Types of Purity -- الطهارة الشرعية طهارتان|
|Agreement:||Jurists agreed that religious (shar'i) purity (tahara) is of two types:|
* Purity from hadath: Hadath is something which prevents from performing 'Ibadah for which purification is a prerequisite.
* Major hadath (menstruation, junub state, nifas)
* Minor hadath (using the restroom, passing wind, etc)
* Purity from khabath: Khabath is physical impurity, you can see it. Urine, blood, feces. It does not necessitate hadath. Such as someone pouring blood on you. You are free from hadath but not free from khabath.
They also agreed that purity from hadath is of 3 kinds:
1. Wudu, 2. Ghusl, 3. Tayammum 5:6
|Evidences :||1 - Quran [5:6] [Hide/Show]|
|Tags :||Worship,Purification, Tahara, Hadath, Najasa, Khabath|
|See Also:||The Evidence of Obligation of Wudu'|
|Last Updated:||2010-04-11 |
<< Back to List of Issues
|Please Help Us Spread the Word. Press LIKE.|